Monday, July 6, 2009

Leiwald & Lydia Eggemeyer...

I spent last weekend doing four custom photo collages for my mother-in-law using her parents wedding portrait.  I gave her one like this for christmas year before last and she wanted me to create one for each of her siblings. 
It felt so good to get back to creating things!  Since we moved, I haven't really done any projects. I'm really pleased with how these turned out.  
As I worked on them, I couldn't help but wonder what they were thinking when this picture was taken, and what their wedding was like.  I remember having our wedding pictures taken, and all the things going on around us, and the thoughts running through my head.  They look so calm, but I'm sure they were full of excitement just like every bride and groom.  I hope I did them justice, and that their kids enjoy what I've done with this very special family picture.  
{to order your own custom collage, visit my shop}

1 comment:

  1. Great work, Jen! I love the picture and everything :-))

    I still remembered the day when I got married. I think you can't forget it...and I won't. It's a special day.

    Hugs*

    Lolo :-)

    ReplyDelete