Me!

That's right folks, today I am 29. I don't quite know how that's possible, but I am. I've been under the delusion that I have been something like 24-25 for some time...I'm to that point where I actually have to think about how old I am to figure it out.
I have alot of things that I've always thought I would accomplish by the time I am 30, so this year, it's on! I'm looking forward to it. Here's to the last year of my twenties! Hooray!
I have dinner plans tonight with my dad and family, and more festivities to be determined over the weekend. It should be fun!
awwww! such a cute pic! i hope you have a great day today and get super spoiled!!!! enjoy your last year in the 20's...they've been so good to you!
ReplyDelete~a
Happy 29th Jen and cheers to a wonderful year.
ReplyDelete