I recently came across this company, and I knew I had to share it with you guys. You're gonna LOVE this!
Fair Ivy is all about surprises. Who doesn't like surprises? I mean, I've heard of people not liking them, but that's just silly. Especially when they come in pretty little boxes!
Originally, the founder, Lucy Fairweather, intended it to function as a way for people to buy themselves surprise gifts. {love that!} But, of course it's great for buying surprise gifts for others too. They have packages for girls, ladies, and guys in your life, and even your pets! You can sign up for 1-4 months and can choose from mini or regular.
{Super for Valentines Day, yes?} Each package is full of handmade gifts made by small businesses and individuals. Nothing mass produced here. I think this is such a cute idea. Don't you guys think this is awesome?
Well, to make it even better, Fair Ivy has offered up a one month mini surprise package to one of you! {Um, totally jealous!}
I'm trying out rafflecopter for the first time with this giveaway. I'd love to see how you all like it. I've heard mixed reviews, but it seems like it could be super efficient and easy for all of us. If you have any issues with the form, please let me know! Winner will be drawn on 2/14. That's right. It'll be my Valentines Day gift to you. Cause I la-la-la-love you guys! Good Luck!
You'll notice on the form, this giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
all photos courtesy Fair Ivy.
**I am not being compensated for this giveaway. Just thought it would be fun for you, my readers!



Sweet! I love Fair Ivy! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute giveaway! thanks for he chance to win!
ReplyDeleteOh what a cute idea :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I think it IS awesome!
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDeleteHello matte nice post
ReplyDelete