Wow, this week flew by! Anyone else think so?
Things have been busy. Busy at work, busy at home work {aka etsy}. While it's been alot of, well, work, I can't help but feel pretty darned blessed right now. Things are looking up, that's for sure.
This weekend, I need to paint like the wind! I have 12 piggy banks and counting in the queue. So awesome, but I cannot get behind! I'm hoping to get a lunch in with my mom tomorrow. I miss her. She lives 7 minutes away, but it feels like forever since I've seen her. Sunday will by my day of rest, and we have small group, which is always fun.
I know I've had tons of random thoughts this week, but failed to record any of them, so you'll have to make due with some pictures.
What are you guys up to this weekend? Anything exciting?
p.s. There are snowflakes in the forcast for Monday! Fingers crossed that we actually get some!
p.s.s. Have you entered the giveaway?




Crossing my fingers for you for the snowflakes (and hoping you'll snap some photos to share with us)! Glad to see you're so busy, because sometimes being busy is a great thing! Love your piggy banks. =)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend,
Kim
from Blogging Buddies
Busy is always good! Congrats on having so many piggies to paint. :-)
ReplyDeleteMy husband's birthday is tomorrow, so this weekend is various activities related to that.
The first three pictures go so well together. The dog is licking his lips for a cupcake, and the cat couldn't care less! Typical!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Etsy Blog Team
Those pictures are great! Good luck with your painting... when it rains it pours I suppose! :) Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI hope you got lots of painting done! See you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete