Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A few fun finds...

I'm feeling these pretty teals today.  

Wouldn't a cup of tea be delightful in this?

Coffee Mug by ocpottery on Etsy

How about an afternoon spent pouring your dreams into this beauty?
Teal Leather Journal by KarleighJae on Etsy
Or a stroll through the park wearing this?  Or, just hanging it on your wall like this to look at!?

Rare Vera Silk Scarf Vintage China via TheCottageCheese on Etsy

 
What color has your attention right now?

*********
I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!

Also, if you haven't entered to win the Fair Ivy giveaway, what are you waiting for!?  One lucky reader is going to win a mini surprise package on Valentines Day.  Will it be you?

9 comments:

  1. I have become OBSESSED with teal as of lately. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mug is to die for - I want to sip hot chocolate from it right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with teal too! I just bought a teal sweatshirt yesterday :)
    Love that mug too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful color and such wonderful finds! Thanks for sharing!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely selections. Teal is always so appealing to me.
    But of lately I've been liking cream and burgundy's.

    ReplyDelete