Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Few Fun Finds...

It's that time of week!  A few things that have tickled my fancy as of late:

I still really want a cool iPhone case.  love the colors on this one.
iPhone Case by DecorativeDesignWKS on Etsy
 Coming from a sheet metal family, I was instantly drawn to this great wall art.
Metal Wall Hanging Mark 10:8 by thewordwithin on Etsy
 Um, for reals....cutest piggy purse ever!
Little Piggy Clutch by misala on Etsy

 ***********
I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!


Do you have a fun coin purse?  I just have the one that's part of my wallet.  I hardly ever use cash anyway, so it's not used much.


Oh, and winners have been announced on the Fair Ivy Giveaway, and the Hooknook!

6 comments:

  1. I love ALL of these finds!! Especially the metal wall art :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the phone case..the colors are awesome!!

    Hopping over from Tickle Me Tuesday...hop you'll pop on by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love that metal sheet art! Found you through the link up and am definitely following now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That iPhone case is rocking! I love a good iPhone case find. So important these days to make one of the most popular phones your own : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wall art!!!!! Want it!

    ReplyDelete