Today is my birthday. It really crept up on me this year! In fact, I didn't realize what day it was actually on until late last week. I must be getting old.
I honestly thought I was turning 31 this year too. Doesn't it seem like just yesterday that I was doing my 30 before 30? Oh, ha! I just went to find that link. Turns out it was 31 before 31. That would be why it felt like it was last year! What did I tell you? OLD. Well, and pregnant. I swear my brain is not working anymore! Regardless, there was some confusion as to my current age.
I spent all weekend inside, with the air conditioner cranked. I was not about to intentionally experience the 100+ temps that were blazing over the weekend. I didn't quite get my house cleaned, but I did get orders up to date, and pretty much the entire season of Keeping up with the Kardasians watched. {I know, I'm sort of disgusted with myself. But, it just sucks you in!}
Last night, we put the crib together! :) It's so cute, and so happy sitting there just waiting for it's next inhabitant.
Tonight, Jon is taking me to Fogo de Chao. I'm certain we'll both end up with the meat sweats.
One thing I do know, is that 32 is gonna be a great year. I can't even imagine how much things will change between now and 33. I'm positive it's going to be a year to remember.
Oh, and I almost forgot the best part of the weekend...Saturday night, the baby had hiccups, and Jon was able to feel it 3 times!!!! Made my heart burst.
{p.s. kitty in the funny picture above reminds me of Miles. We miss him alot.}
Happy 32! May you have many delightful helpings of meat at Fogo later.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!...mine is in July also. Check out my July B-day Post:
ReplyDeletehttp://nostalgic-summer.blogspot.com/2012/07/happy-birthdayjuly.html
Happy Birthday!! And I remember all too well that feeling of putting up the crib for the very first time. :-)
ReplyDeletehappy birthday!!! omg! i thought that was miles at first...i was confused! sweet boy!
ReplyDeletexoxo see you soon!
真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete