Monday, July 16, 2012

flying...

I cannot believe how fast the weeks are flying by....

This past weekend was great, but oh-so-exhausting!  The biggest thing we accomplished was registering for baby gifts.  Which, was super fun, but man, did it wear me out!  Thankfully, we had the foresight to break it into a couple of days.  We got warmed up on Friday evening at Target, and then moved on to the big guns at Buy Buy Baby on Saturday.

Yeah, we pretty much had NO IDEA what we were doing!  Ha!  I'm going to need to get online and tweak some things for sure, but it feels so good to have the majority of it done. 

Sadly, I took no pictures of the registering madness.  :(

We also went to a first birthday party for a sweet little girl, I painted some of the many piggy bank orders sitting in my queue, and made dinner for some great friends who are new parents.  (we're delivering tonight and seeing new baby!)  Oh, and I pretty much spent the whole day yesterday lounging around on the couch. 

I swear, with all the things going on, time is just flying by.  I need it to slow down so I can catch my breath and get some things crossed off my list.  Nesting is going to take me down if I don't get a grip!

Luckily, we have a vacation coming up at the end of the week!  Hooray!

Any suggestions on things to do/see/places to eat in Nashville?

Also, I just bought one of these knock-off JCrew bubble necklaces from Groopdealz.com.  I couldn't help myself!   For $19.99, you can't go wrong!    {p.s. if you want one too, and use that link, I'll get a little bonus toward my next impulse buy.  Thanks!}


No comments:

Post a Comment