| My admirers. They must think I'm pretty special. |
I've reached that point in my pregnancy where EVERYONE is asking me when I'm due. Which is fine, except when they respond with "You're not due til November!?!?" or "Oh, my! Well, good luck!". I'm trying desperately to not let people's responses make me feel like I must look huuuge. My doctor says everything looks perfect, and that's all that matters. {but I do feel quite large all of a sudden.}
I really wish
I'm surprised I woke up on time this morning. I forgot to set my alarm, and miraculously woke up on time. Yay, me!
I'm so ready for vacation. I can't wait for some quality time with my husband, away from our normal routine.
I'm not at all ready for vacation. Lots to do!
My mother-in-law bought our stroller/carseat for us and sent it home with Jon yesterday. I seriously stared at that box forever last night, imagining what it is going to be like using it.
In my dream last night, I was running gloriously fast, and it felt awesome. Which is weird, cause usually running in my dreams is tortuously slow.
Also in my dream was my aunt who disowned us. {She pops into my dreamland every once in a while, and there's usually a lot of yelling.} This time she was trying to touch my belly, and I told her she wasn't allowed, she'd hurt my feelings too bad. I was very mature in my dream last night!
When I get back from vacation, I have a serious to-do list to tackle.
And finally, I'm currently addicted to English Muffins with strawberry jam. Oh, and my belly itches.
What's on your mind this morning?
My friend had the same issue when she was pregnant (first time). She observed how rude and inappropriate people tend to be when someone is pregnant, ie: strangers touching your stomach, implying that you're huge, etc. I'm still waking up so I don't have much on my mind lol!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn (visiting from EBT)