I've known {and had displayed in my shop announcements} that I would be closing the shop around Labor Day for quite some time. As my belly has gotten bigger and bigger, and I can now barely fit in the school desk that I paint at, I've decided......its' time. One week from today, on Friday August 24th, jdavissquared's Etsy shop will be closing it's virtual doors for the remainder of 2012! Such a bittersweet decision! It's no secret that I love my little shop and all the great customers that find their way to me. But, I'm also really excited to finish up my orders and then concentrate on all things baby!
If you've had your eye on something in the shop, don't delay! I have not set a date for re-opening, but I anticipate it being sometime early next year. I'm looking forward to coming back in the new year with lots of new designs, and maybe even some new products.
I'll still be around here on the blog, and on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (@jdavissquared).
Thank you to everyone for your continued support! Even though it's being cut short, 2012 was an amazingly successful year for jdavissquared on Etsy!

Oh man, I remember those days all too well. I had to lower my seat at my desk so my belly would fit! You are looking good! I can't wait to find out what you are having :)
ReplyDeleteI think it is a good idea to close your shop. As much as you love it, you will be so in love with your new little bundle, you'll forget about it for awhile. I did the same thing and was glad I did, plus everyone was super understanding and happy for me. I'll keep checking in. XO, Megan