| The perfect turquoise wall in Nashville. Snapped some pics for Amanda, cause I knew she'd love it! |
This morning, I....
woke up to the most uplifting email from a good friend. I can see God working in people's lives, and it's absolutely amazing. I'm so lucky to have a team of friends full of faith!
was pondering what I want to be when I grow up. Still haven't figured that one out.
passed a nun in a PT Cruiser on the way to work......that does not happen everyday.
am trying to remember the details of a dream I had last night. The baby was here, and it was squishy, and cute, and oh so sweet. Only problem is I took it out in public and then misplaced it...{!!!} Stressful! I'm trying to remember if it was a boy or girl.
am STARVING and wish I'd made some iced coffee for this morning.
What's up in your world?
Love the wall. I haven't been to Nashville in years.
ReplyDeleteSpent this morning writing blog post. I've gotta 2 orders finished today. Then our church youth group is going to Chic-fil-A tonight to support Dan Cathy and our beliefs.
Have a wonderful day!
Seeing God work in lives is a wonderful blessing!
ReplyDelete<><