yummy! i can't wait until berry season this summer, so that we can pick a whole new batch to eat and freeze! ;)
I like this photo. I think because of the contrast of the background and round berries
I buy little baby organic frozen ones and put them in my morning smoothie.....Mmmmmmmm!
We have them in our pancakes! So yummy!
I love blueberries,,infact I bought frozen ones today,,I know not as good as fresh but I want to make muffins..enjoy your yogurt
Hmm.. I always buy blueberries, thinking that I love them. They're ok... but I don't love them, the way I think I do. Does that make sense? I'm glad you love them. They're sooo healthy for us, they deserve all our love.
Mmmm...I adore fresh blueberries! I cannot wait until they are in season here!!! Beautiful photograph too! :)-EmeliaEmeliaJane.etsy.com
I am also a fan of berries and yogourt. Especially raspberries and peaches with a dollop of vanilla yogourt on top. Yummmmmm.
thanks for including my photo on your lovely blog :)
yummy! i can't wait until berry season this summer, so that we can pick a whole new batch to eat and freeze! ;)
ReplyDeleteI like this photo. I think because of the contrast of the background and round berries
ReplyDeleteI buy little baby organic frozen ones and put them in my morning smoothie.....Mmmmmmmm!
ReplyDeleteWe have them in our pancakes! So yummy!
ReplyDeleteI love blueberries,,infact I bought frozen ones today,,I know not as good as fresh but I want to make muffins..enjoy your yogurt
ReplyDeleteHmm.. I always buy blueberries, thinking that I love them. They're ok... but I don't love them, the way I think I do. Does that make sense?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you love them. They're sooo healthy for us, they deserve all our love.
Mmmm...I adore fresh blueberries! I cannot wait until they are in season here!!! Beautiful photograph too! :)
ReplyDelete-Emelia
EmeliaJane.etsy.com
I am also a fan of berries and yogourt. Especially raspberries and peaches with a dollop of vanilla yogourt on top. Yummmmmm.
ReplyDeletethanks for including my photo on your lovely blog :)
ReplyDelete