Friday, September 3, 2010

Win a personalized piggy bank!




The big day is here!  Visit Real Moms Real Views for your chance to win one of my personalized piggy banks!

{If you're a new reader from Real Moms...Welcome!  I hope you'll stick around a while so we can get to know one another!}

First of all, I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful best friend. Let me back up....My best friend, Amanda, you know, the one I'm always talking about....Well, she works with Real Moms Real Views doing all kinds of wonderful product reviews and giveaways galore.  She did the absolute sweetest write up for this give away, and I just love her!   Not just cause she did a sweet write up, I love her anyway, but it was really sweet!  Than

If you've never checked out Real Moms Real View's blog, you're in for a treat!  They give away awesome prizes almost every day and dish out great advice on everything under the sun.  {You don't have to be a mom to appreciate it either.}

So, have a kiddo?  Having a kiddo soon?  Know someone who does/is?  I bet they need a place to save their change!  Head on over and enter to win!

3 comments:

  1. I love piggy banks and I know I have told you before but they are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. what a cute piggy. I have one from my childhood that looks really similar to that one (less the paint of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your shop is so awesome, jen! whoever is lucky enough to win is going to be sooo happy!!!

    ReplyDelete