Monday, June 27, 2011

Just wanted to tell you, and Catching Fireflies Giveaway Winner...

         Source: simplicityphotography.com via jennifer on Pinterest


Just wanted to tell you:

I only have 4 more days of my 31 before 31 challenge...and I haven't missed one day! {Hooray!}

I was craving bbq ribs so bad this weekend, and I finally got my fix yesterday.  {perhaps my body is wanting protein from all the running?}

My rose of sharon bush started blooming yesterday and I'm so excited for all the lavendar flowers that are about to pop out.  {I went to take a picture for you this morning, but my camera battery was dead....of course.  Why does that always happen?}

And....I might have dreampt it,  {is that really a word, dreampt?  It doesn't have a little red squiggle under it, so I'm gonna roll with it.}  but I'm pretty sure I somehow was on the browser on my completely un-smart phone this morning in my sleep. I better not get charged for that.

Now, for the actual reason you all are reading this.  Catching Fireflies will be sending one of you a set of four Aromatherapy Shower Bursts.  Who's it gonna be?
Congratulations Elizabeth!  I'll be emailing you shortly to get your mailing address! 

Anything you all want to tell me?  Do anything fun over the weekend?  Have anything to lament this fine Monday morning?  Perhaps you're really excited about next weekend?  What's up?

5 comments:

  1. congratulation to the winner!
    well, i have so lovely monday with my boyfriend and relaxing in his room with tv on and internet. and a cup of coffee and soda :D

    dita

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winner! i will do the kc eats just for you!! :) well im sure you know of a lot of good places too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More excited about next weekend since I'm in a dog show. This weekend was just relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya my old un-smart phone uesd to connect to the internet all the time--charged us 30 bucks every time it did! But just four more days of your challenge? That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how exciting for the winner! and i'm excited to see pictures of your flowers! i always just forget to take pics of mine...at least you have a good excuse!

    ReplyDelete