Thursday, November 12, 2009

flip & tumble...

I am loving this line by flip & tumble.  These bags make saying goodbye to plastic so much easier! 

I have something similar, and I cannot tell you how handy they are on those spontaneous shopping trips, or when you just run in for a couple of things and don't have all your grocery bags with you.


And, I love how they roll up into these brightly colored balls! 

Can you say stocking stuffer!? 

I would also love to get my hands on some of these produce bags.  I've mastered the re-usable grocery bags, but have yet to take my own produce bags.  These could change that!


Do you all use re-usable bags when you shop?

3 comments:

  1. yes, i definitely use reusable bags to shop. these are adorable and i love that they're so small. these kinds are my favorite b/c i can stick them in my purse and go (as opposed to the bigger canvas ones).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! we are doing a review/giveaway coming up from this company! i'll give you a heads up when i find out the date! you'll have to enter! those bags are too cute! i love the bright colors!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look awesome! they might come in handy for our travels...

    ReplyDelete