Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF...

In many ways I cannot believe it is already Friday, and in many other ways I cannot believe how long this week has been!  I am soooooo ready for Thanksgiving weekend.  Four days off.  Good food and family.  Christmas decorations!  Can't wait!  However, I'll take a regular weekend to get ready.  TGIF!


This weeks to-do's include:
1. Baking sugar cookies for a care package.
2. Shipping said care package.
3. Wrangling all three cats to the vet to get their shots.  (Eek!  wish me luck!)
4. Make sure house is super clean so that Christmas decorating can begin on Friday!
5. Work on shop .
6. Make sure I have all ingredients for my pumpkin cakes!  I'll do a post on these this week...mmmmmm.
7. Make Christmas gift list. (for others)


I think I'll stop at that.  I've been feeling a tad overwhelmed lately, so I think I'll keep this weekend simple.


Happy Friday my loves!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm... Pumpkin cake... I j'adore said pumpkin cake! Have a fun and relaxing weekend! -amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to not get stressed much over anything...very luck I guess. Just prioritize and it will all get done and if it doesn't....the world won't end. Life will still be awesome! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete