Monday, November 16, 2009

photo booth love...

On Saturday we went to the wedding of one of Jon's high school friends.  It was a great night of friends, food and wine.  Delightful. 

The best part was that they had a photo booth!  I'm sure you've all seen this all around the blogosphere, but it was the first event I've attended that had one.  It was absolutely so fun!  The booth printed two sets of pictures.  One went in the couple's guest book where you could write a message to them next to your picture, and the other copy you got to keep as a favor!  Isn't that the best thing ever!?  I would highly recommend it for any party...very fun for everyone!  It made me wish I had a photobooth in my living room.  Really. 

That got me wondering...If Jon and I wanted to take more photo booth shots where-oh-where could we go?  You can find photo booths near you here.  Apparently the only one in KC is in an alley next to a lingerie store downtown.  Sounds a little sketch, but I might just demand we make a special trip sometime! 




5 comments:

  1. awwww, ya'll are so cute! {pic #3...classic jen!ha!} hope you had a great weekend girl!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool is that! i love photo booths... so much fun, especially the black and white ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore photo booths as well. I haven't actually seen one for many years. I had a look at the directory and there are several within 20 miles of me! I wonder if they offer black and white photos?

    Aside from my art shop on Etsy, I have a vintage photo shop there as well. Anytime I list old photo booth strips, they sell within minutes!

    Kim
    Gerushia's New World

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to see those wacky face on that photo booth and I like that you use vintage as an effect on this photo booth.

    ReplyDelete