Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Roller Girl!

Hope you all had a spooktacular Halloween!  I know it was days ago, but I have been absolutely swamped at work, and have got a little behind with blogging!  I may be a little scarce around here for a while, but I'll do my best to keep you in the loop. 
Before it is totally old news, I wanted to share my costume.  I'm so lucky to work in an art studio where dressing up is not only allowed, it's encouraged!  This year I couldn't resist the temptation to roller skate around the office, so I was an 80's roller girl.  It was so fun!  {and it gave me an excuse to buy some leg warmers!}  I didn't even fall once!  {don't get me wrong, I came dangerously close to falling many, many times, but I kept it together!}

On Saturday, we stayed in and passed out candy to trick-or-treaters.  It was insane!  Being our first Halloween in the new house, we expected alot of trick-or-treaters, but oh my gosh there were a lot of trick-or-treaters!!!  Our neighbor across the street counted 143!  Isn't that crazy!?
It was such a lovely night out, so we sat on the porch for a while.  Our neighbor from down the street was driving around on his harley with a skeleton mask on...hilarious!  Jon literally jumped up and down and clapped his hands when he saw it.  Priceless!
We had to ration the candy at one per customer, because I could tell early on that I hadn't bought enough.  Next year we'll know!  All the cute little kids in costume made us excited to be parents someday.  We're so glad to live in a neighborhood like this.  We are so blessed.
Hope you're all having a fabulous week! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the costume!! I pinned my brooch onto a headband and wore it in my hair Saturday during work...I didn't get into full costume until work was over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You look gorgeous! I'm so glad you hada a lot of fun this special day. Here where I live was a little bit boring. The people didn't gave us a lot of candies. My daughter was a bit disappointed. I didn't see a Halloween Spirit! maybe next year.

    Kisses!

    Lolo :-)

    ReplyDelete