Saturday, November 7, 2009

weekend to-do's:

This week has been crazy!  Work is out of control busy, and with the time change, I've been finding it difficult to accomplish much of anything.  I've been trying to catch up on my favorite blogs, but am still running about 3 days behind.  I hate it when I'm behind, cause I feel like I'm commenting on things so late and I've missed entering so many great givaways!  {Although, I did win something fabulous this week--more on that later!} 

My darling husband is off playing golf this morning, and I'd love to accomplish some things while he's out so that I can justify relaxing with him later. 

This weekend I'd like to {in no particular order}:

1. clean the house {I know, this is always on the list, but I'd really like to get the house in tip-top shape so we can just maintain through the holidays}
2. design christmas cards.  {I haven't sent out cards for a few years, but realized I never did moving cards, so I'm thinking I could do some sort of combo!}
3. pre-make at least one meal for during the week.  {got the idea from this lovely lady.}
4. order this book for a friend battling cancer.
5. look into fixing my ethernet connection on my mac.  {I've been using my dad's laptop for way to long.  He'd probably like it back!  Sorry Dad!}
6. respond to some emails.
7. brush the cats.  {if you have pets, you need this}
8. run.
9. list some items in the shop.
10.  order supplies for a new adventure.
11.  make a wedding gift.  {or write a check!}

I'm sure I won't get everything done, but you gotta have goals, right!?

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. oohhhhh! can't wait to hear about what you won and the new adventure you need supplies for!!! i might have to call you to find out details on these two!
    ~a

    ReplyDelete