That's right, my blog turns one today! I started with this post one year ago today. {nice picture, right?} I had no idea at the time if I would be able to keep it up. I'd say I've done a fair job at least.
Thanks so much to all of you that read jdavissquared! I hope to be sharing many exciting things with you in year two!
This evening is going to consist of relaxing, eating some yummy pasta and wrapping my brain around the fact that my 11 day vacation is over! It was too short, as vacations usually are, but I definitely feel renewed. Jon and I have spent 24 hours a day with eachother since the day before Christmas Eve. I'm going to miss him! I'm also going to miss sleeping til 10 o'clock and staying in my pj's all day. But hey, you can't do that forever. Well, you can, but I'm thinking that would not be a good thing!
Happy blog birthday! That reminds me, mine is coming up in a couple of weeks. I can't believe it's been a year.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your blog!! :)
ReplyDelete11 day vacation?! Wow!! Yes, it would be very hard to go back after that!