Monday, March 1, 2010

jacket for two...

Happy Monday guys!

We went to the Overland Park Homes Show with my dad on Saturday.  It was the usual Homes Show, nothing too exciting, except for the booth selling these:


Yes, you are seeing that right.  Those are not siamese twins, those are just couples...wearing jackets...made to hold two people.

I'm not sure what else to say about this, except it kinda makes me think of this.  

these are made right here in KC.

I don't know what I'll do if I ever see a couple actually wearing this.  That would make my day.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. that is hilarious!!! I would just die of laughter if I saw two people on the street in NYC wearing this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we just might need that when you come visit and we go jogging together! i can picture it now!!! ha!
    xo,
    a
    thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... seriously? i think i will have to categorize this with that Snuggy blanket robe thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete