Monday, June 7, 2010

And now, back to your program...

Hi guys!  So happy to be back up and running!  {I would have been back this morning, but blogger was out of service!  oh the horror!}
I'll keep it brief and let you know that I'm feeling like a whole new Jen.  After handing my woes over to God,  I can honestly say that I have felt a shift inside me.  I've had this peace, and with it, a whole new laid back side of me is coming out!  I cannot tell you how good it feels!   

Since I'm feeling more relaxed these days, I may not do my Friday to-do lists anymore {at least for a while}.  I'm looking forward to just living, and while I will of course still have to be productive, right now I'm focussing on slowing down and enjoying life, and that means not putting so much pressure on myself!  I feel like this is a really good thing!

I'm excited to share some things with you all this week.  My day job is totally insane crazy busy right now, so if I'm a little sporadic,  that's why.

And now for a little fun!  I found the link to this project by Music Philosophy
 on Lake Jane last week, and was instantly smitten:



Aren't they fantastic!?  I love how they highlight such uplifting lyrics, and the typography makes the graphic designer in me happy.  ;)

oh, and for those of you lucky enough to own an iphone, they can be downloaded as desktop wallpaper!


1 comment:

  1. these are so cool! and glad you are feeling at peace with things these days :)

    ReplyDelete