First of all, thank you so much for all of the encouraging words. This blog world is such a magical place. Really, I mean, where else can you find such good peeps from all over the world!? I just want you to know how much each and every one of you means to me. You make me feel like what I have to say matters and that I'm not alone. Thank you!
After a lot of talks, a lot of soul searching and a lot of prayers, I'm feeling much better. I decided to hand it to God, and I actually felt him take it. I realize that will probably sound hokey to some of you, but I actually felt it leave me. It's gone, and I don't have that hole in my heart that I did last week. I feel like that space has opened up, and now I can fill it with all good things!
I realized that alot of my issues come from being a perfectionist {who, me?} and living under the assumption that I can control things. I also bottle things up, and I'm not going to do that anymore. I'm going to learn to deal with things as they happen and be okay with things not being perfect. Cause really, life is perfectly imperfect, and I'm just along for the ride. I'm going to slow down and enjoy it!
I'll stop ranting now! Hope you all had a glorious weekend, and are refreshed and ready to go again! ;)
{photo credit: squeakypeach4}

I like your line, " Cause really, life is perfectly imperfect"..so true!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are feeling better and that your faith has helped you through a tough time.
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear you are feeling better. You'll get through it. http://barefootbysea.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete