Gosh, I feel like I'm full of crummy news lately, but I have more. My Miles Kitty is sick again. Same problem as last time. Please pray for him. We caught it right away this time, so hopefully he will pull through for us again, and I'm praying that it won't take as long this time.
I love him so much!
Thanks guys...
I will pray for him! I hope he gets better fast!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry! Doesn't it seem like the bad things happen all at once?? I am praying for Miles!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that Miles isn't well. :o( I'm so attached to my kitties as well, so I understand how horrible and helpless it must feel - they really are members of the family. Will be keeping you both in my thoughts, and hope he gets better soon!
ReplyDeletei'm so sorry. i hope for a quick recovery. hang in there girl. xoxo
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! Here's to his healthy recovery!
ReplyDeletegot your text last night...been praying for mr. miles. hope he is doing well. meant to call you today and the day got away from me. thinking of ya'll...can't imagine how scary this is for you...so glad you caught it so fast!
ReplyDeletexo,
a