Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A few fun finds...

Today's fun finds is going to be a little different again. It's not that I don't love Etsy anymore, but I'm just in a different mood these days.  I'm going to share with you some of my personal faves as of late, cool?
First up...Guess what comes out on DVD today! Bridesmaids! Have you guys seen it? We saw it on Girl's Weekend, and it was for reals the funniest movie I've seen in I don't know how long!  Funny in a fresh and new kind of way. You know?
Anyway, I'll be buying it today at lunch. On sale at Target $15.99.
Next up, Bath and Body Works fall scent, Leaves.  I got mine in the form of a wallflower, but the candle picture was so much prettier!  You might be wondering "what exactly does that smell like?"  Well, this is how BBW describes it: 


Autumnal notes of golden nectar, juicy mandarin and red delicious apple are paired with toasted cinnamon stick, mulled cider spices and freshly harvested red berries.
 
Translation:  It smells like everything good about fall.  
Last, but certainly not least, these Pumpkin Nutella Muffins.  OMG.  {Photo borrowed from Real Mom Kitchen.} There's pumpkin and Nutella in those.  What's not to like?  I made a half batch on Saturday, cause I knew a full batch would be dangerous.  Mine didn't turn out so pretty, but man, were they tasty! 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!
 
Oh, and also, I know I promised you guys another giveaway yesterday.  Here's the thing, I'm trying to confirm what exactly the prize is going to be....so, stay tuned!  Sorry for the confusion.  

7 comments:

  1. Pumpkin and nutella? Brilliant! And that candle looks perfect - I've been on the lookout for a new scent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Leaves! Just picked up some wallflowers myself, gotta love the $6 sale!!

    Can't wait to see Bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen bridesmaids, but people keep talking about how great it is. I guess I should get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whaaat??? PUMPKIN NUTELLA MUFFINS!!!!!!!!

    That sounds amazing!!! So ya, you should DEFINITELY post more articles like this! <3 lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah...pumpkin and nutella?! That's brilliant and I'm so excited because I just bought nutella this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummo on those muffins...a match made in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh, this girl needs me some nutella ... and in some muffins. oh i like me that! *bookmarking*

    ReplyDelete