I feel sorry for people who don't know Miles. He's the coolest.
Our neighbor across the street leaves every night at 9:00 and returns at 9:30. We started noticing this last winter, and I saw that his truck was gone last night again. Is it bad that I kinda want to follow him to see what he does? So strange.
They're installing new cable lines in our neighborhood this week. A couple nights ago, one of the workers left his radio on. There were faint sounds of a mexican fiesta wafting through the air that night. ha! It was awesome.
Is there anything better than sleeping with the windows open on crisp almost-autumn nights, snuggled in under a down comforter? I think not.
*********************************************************************************************************************************
It's Friday, friends!
What's on your agenda this weekend? I have some orders to paint, and some hanging with friends and eating pizza to do.
I'm sad that I have to work an entire day today....no more half day Fridays. :( But, I'm sure happy to have had them during summer. It's just hard to believe summer is already over!
So, tell me: Where you live, are your neighbors friendly? Do you know their names? Do you hang out with them? Talk over the fence? Have some drinks on their porch?
We do all of the above. Our old neighborhood was nothing like this. I have to say, I absolutely love where we live. I'm never leaving. :)
I know some of my neighbors – It's hard not to meet people when you live in an apartment building. I'd say some are friendly, others keep to themselves. Most of the people I chat with have dogs, too... Enjoy your weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteI've lived in so many neighborhoods that I grew to love so very much! My life has recently taken some crazy turns, and I now reside in a fabulous treehouse in the Virginia woods. While our neighbors are a couple of miles away, we still love getting together to share a drink at the end of the day - either on their back porch or around our campfire. Glad you live somewhere you love!
ReplyDelete