Do you journal? If so, do you doodle, or write, or both? What are your favorite materials to use?
I've started a couple new journals lately, and have a few sketchbooks I use for different things, but I really want to get in the habit of doodling. It's so much fun, and can bring out such great ideas!
I have my sketchbook - I wouldn't call it a journal per se, because I don't really record daily thoughts/happenings. I do use it to doodle ideas I have for larger paintings, doodles to let out some emotion, and I often make lists of ideas or write down quotes I find thoughtful :)
ReplyDeleteErin
http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/
So cool - - mine are sort of embarrassing to look at but they keep my ideas together. LOVE those, makes me want to go buy markers and colored pencils!
ReplyDeletewow! those are amazing! those sketchbooks just make me want to sketch or wish i was good at it anyways! lol i love the first one!
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete