Friday, October 1, 2010

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....


Why exactly do people think it's appropriate to clip their fingernails at their desk?  I mean, I can understand taking care of a hangnail, but clipping all of them...really!?

For some reason I always thought Michael Bolton was tall.  He just looks like he should be tall, but apparently he's not.

I'm going to start paying alot closer attention to who people surround themselves with.  If their friends don't have character, they probably don't either.

****************************************************************

This installment of random thoughts is much less than usual.  With everthing going on this week, I guess I didn't have much time to think....boo.


What are you doing this weeked?  

I'll be working on a couple of projects for an art show, and hopefully relaxing.  I have some major muscle tension going on!  I'd also like to go for a long run, as I have a 5k next weekend!

Hope your weekend is as lovely as you are.  See you next week!

p.s. In case you missed it, I posted my first tutorial yesterday!  What did you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. It is really gross when people clip their fingernails at their desk- yuck!

    Love the pic and love yesterdays tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG !!! I was thinking the same thing about Michael Bolton !!! Is Nicolette Sheridan really short and that's why we've never noticed ??? I didn't know he was such whiner either ! Happy Friday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww! the clipping of fingernails at desks! It's right next to my colleague to flosses his teeth at meetings! *shock*

    Hope you had a great weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete