Friday, October 29, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! and random thoughts from the week....


I love getting emails from friends I haven't heard from in forever.

I hate when I realize half way to work that I forgot to put on deodorant.  I need to get an emergency tube.  Am I the only one this happens to?

I'm dying to stay home and do nothing but make all the things I've gathered here.

I finally made it to the front page on Etsy, and I missed it!  :(  I wouldn't have even known if it weren't for Angela.  She's awesome.  If you don't know her, you should go visit.  And she has the best vintage shop on Etsy.

You know what's hard to say 5 times fast?  "Pocket Pita Baked Daily"  Try it!

****************************************************************************

Happy Friday to you all, and Happy Halloween!

Anyone else dressed up today?  Going out this weeked?  What are your plans?  

We're going to a weiner roast at my mom's tomorrow night, and handing out candy at home on Sunday.  I have to remember to get a ginormous thing of candy.  Last year we had over 100 trick or treaters!  It was awesome!

How many trick or treaters do you usually get? 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Stay safe, and enjoy!

p.s. I'm already all hyped up on sugar and caffeine...can you tell?

6 comments:

  1. Have fun at your weiner roast!

    No trick or treaters way back here in the woods.

    No Hallowwen costume unless my pj's count! LOL

    Have a great weekend!

    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget about the deodorant occasionally too. Generally it happens when I'm unable to run out and get a tube, so I end up locked in a bathroom stall with a wet paper towel trying to wash my pits half way through the day. There's an image for ya. Maybe I should just keep a tube in my purse or car but what's the likelihood that I'll remember that? Not very good I tell ya! Love the waldo costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working on the bathroom, I doubt doing much else than that. Congrats on your feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute costume!! Aubrey always forgets his deodorant. I am a night time shower taker so I always put it on right when I get out of the shower so I hardly ever forget. I am in the mood to make stuff too - but I have to get my house cleaned first. I can't craft in a dirty house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so dependent on my deodorant, i swear i've got issues. so YES, when i do forget to put it on i just have to quickly adjust to the fact that i'll be disgusting for the next several hours. ha!

    thank you for the sweet comments on my new 'do' and painting - you're such a sweetie!

    hope you have a happy halloween as well! oh, and we get a little less than a hundred trick or treaters! xo.

    ReplyDelete