via jennifer davis on Pinterest
It's a cool, rainy fall morning here in KC. I did not want to get out of bed. {it didnt' help that the hubs got to sleep in since his scheduled job for today was outside.} But, it was nothing that a nice hot pumpkin spice latte couldn't fix.
How was your weekend? Mine was good. Packed full once again, but just lovely. We ran our 5k on Saturday morning, and the weather was just wonderful! And yes, I made it to the pumpkin patch that afternoon...bliss! Yesterday we went to an inspiring church service and to visit a brand new baby. So sweet!
This week, I'd like to share:
A pumpkin patch recap,
some thrift store finds,
and of course my random thoughts on Friday.
I'd like to try something....
What else would you like to hear about this week? Do you guys have any questions for me? Anything you'd like to know more about? I'd love to touch on subjects requested by my readers, so bring 'em on!
You can ask me anything in the comments of this post, email me at jennifer.mae.davis@gmail.com, or if you want to be completely anonymous, you can ask questions on my formspring as well.
{I really hope you all ask some questions, cause otherwise I'm gonna feel really lame...}
Happy Monday to you all, and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends! Hope you all have a lovely day with friends and family!
It raining here too and I'm having a hard time getting motivated. I might follow your lead - a spiced pumpkin latte seems like a great idea.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great weekend! The weather was beautiful here in Germany so, Sunday morning I inline skated 10 miles. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll be popping in here to visit often.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Sharon
Ooh, I love Pumpkin Spice Lattes! They bring in the Autumn season. ;)
ReplyDeletePumpkin patch recap and thrift store finds = right up my alley! I'm looking forward to the posts this week!
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I really love it when someone is interested in learning how to crochet b'cos it's SO easy! Even my 6 yr old daughter knows how. Anyway, I did a post for those who'd like to learn awhile ago here : http://mytinkerspace.blogspot.com/2010/07/daily-diy.html
ReplyDeleteAll the best and pls feel free to ask me if you have any questions :D
Well, you know me - I want to see what you got at the thrift store :)
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by to say your weekend sounds so lovely and perfectly fall! I love fall.
ReplyDeleteI found your lovely blog on the Etsy forums and had to post a comment and say hi from Seattle! I'd like more fall photos from KC! I love fall for all the beautiful colors, but we get a short run of fall color.
ReplyDelete