Monday, October 5, 2009

And the winner is.....

Hello everyone!  I hope you had a fantastic weekend!  I know I did.  It was too short, as usual, but good.  I didn't get everything on my list accomplished, but we'll talk about that later!  I know you're all dying to know who won the givaway...you're dying, RIGHT?! 

Jon helped draw the winner...



Oh, the suspense!!!

Yay!  The lovely Angela from Pickles on Pizza is our winner!  Congrats Angela!  {drop me a line at jennifer.mae.davis@gmail.com  with your mailing address and I'll get that sent out to you asap!}

I want to thank all the great people who entered the givaway, and say how great it's been to meet some new folks out there!  This crazy land called the blogosphere never ceases to amaze me.  Thanks for all the kind words and blog love...I'm one lucky girl!

Hope you all have a great start to another busy week!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! That was very suspenseful! I am so excited! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bummed I missed this! Congrats to the winner, and happy new week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Pickles on Pizza (<----and now I'm tempted to try that combo)!

    ReplyDelete