Monday, October 19, 2009

I Love You Man

Jon and I watched this movie Saturday night.  It was by far the funniest film I've seen in quite some time. We were laughing non-stop, and I even stayed awake for the whole thing!  I'm sure most everyone has seen it by now, but if not...go get it now! 


6 comments:

  1. i haven't seen it yet! will have to put it on my list... thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't seen it yet either but completely want to!! love a movie that can make me laugh and laugh:):) happy monday!! xox...jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, we really liked that movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen that movie. We'll have to check it out. I'm always looking for fun movies.

    Regarding cats and dogs...I really love them both and we have had many. Up until a couple of years ago, we had 2 dogs and 3 cats and all was well. If I didn't have dogs I think I could have cats again, but I don't think I can have both again. Does that make any sense at all? HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need more laughters lately
    ;(
    Thanks for the recommendation Jen!

    ReplyDelete