Friday, October 2, 2009

I lied...

So, I was going to draw a winner for the giveaway....but I decided to give it through the weekend.  I know, I know, I changed the rules.  But, it's my giveaway, so I can do that!  I just wanted to keep the fun going a little longer and give more people a chance to enter.  Entries WILL be closed on Sunday at 9:00 p.m. central time and the winner WILL be announced on Monday morning!  {won't that be more fun to have a winner on a Monday anyway!?}

Those of you who haven't entered...go!  I've given you a second chance!  C'mon, don't be shy, you're giving me a complex!

How happy are you that tomorrow is Friday!?  I'm so happy!  I cannot wait for the weekend.  This is the first weekend in a loooong time that I can do whatever I like and not have to spend every moment getting ready for a show.

On my to do:

1)  Clean the house--Oh lord, it's a mess.  You know it's bad when I'm actually excited to clean!
2)  List more halloween/fall items in the store.  {like mumkeys...a.k.a. sock monkey mummies}
3)  Plan a trip to Texas to see my bestie and her beautiful babies!
4)  Pay bills.  eh.  They can't all be fun!
5)  Go to the farmer's market.
6)  Cook at least one delicious and nutritious meal.
7)  Hang my fall decoration on the front door.
8)  Make carmel cappaccinos....mmmm.
9)  Relax and love on my husband.


Hope you all have a beautiful weekend....Happy Friday!
And seriously...go enter!

5 comments:

  1. Jen:

    I just adore your sock monkeys. I have had a love for those silly guys since I received one as a little girl. Mine was made from the original old pattern and he sits in my family room. Even with one eye and a hole in his backside, he still makes me smile!

    Thanks for sharing:
    Kim
    Gerushia's New World
    (Formerly Garden Painter Art)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, #4 is the pits...but the rest of your list sounds quite fabulous:) happy, happy weekend to you and thanks so much for stopping by my blog! xoxo...jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog! you seem a pretty happy person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like such a fun weekend! (Except for the house-cleaning part, but doesn't a clean house just feel awesome?) I hope you're having a lovely weekend, and thanks so much for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoping ya'll got busy on #3 while eating #6 or sipping #8 :) miss ya!

    ReplyDelete