with the amazing work of Jane Schouten of All The Luck In The World. I was introduced to her by the lovely Sabine of La Marquise des Anges. I love the bright colors and whimsical feel of the designs.
these hearts kind of remind me of the Te Amo heart!
That chair is so cute! I prob wouldn't let anyone sit in it though. ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't believe I missed all your posts. Something is wrong with me this week.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, just got all caught up. I got my brooch today and I just love it!! I am going to pick out my outfit around it tomorrow :)
Hello my dear Jen! I was so busy that I didn't have time to visit my lovely online friends. Sorry! The chair is awesome. I love the color and the design.The hearts are cute too, but not so pretty like mine and specially the cuties one you got from your friend, hahahaha! :-) Just kidding!
ReplyDeleteLove*
Lolo :-) I have a new post about my adventure in Tampa with U2 concert!
Cutee chair! love the colors!
ReplyDelete