Friday, October 16, 2009

Weekend To-do's

Hooray, it's Friday!  Where does the time go? 

On my to-do list for this weekend:

1)  Clean up our closet.  I have started throwing things in the bottom of it, and I must stop the monster while it's small!

2)  Stock up on canned pumpkin.  I know they say they'll be stocked by Thanksgiving, but I'm not willing to miss out on my yummy pumkin cake, so just in case I'll get a few cans.  Don't know what I'm rambling about?  Look here.

3)  Pay my taxes...boo.

4)  Work on some projects that I've started, and start some more!

5)  Run.

What's on your list this weekend?  Anything fun?

Happy Friday everybody!  And don't forget to wish your boss a happy boss' day today!

p.s. I'm wearing my brooch like this today.  {only mine has an orange button center} Yay fall!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great weekend! I think we may try and catch Where the Wild Things Are. ;)

    ReplyDelete