Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry I've been MIA for the last week!  For some reason, I could just not get myself organized.  I am determined to be more on the ball this week, in more ways than one. 

I am spending today getting ready for the week and enjoying some quiet time at home.  We just got back from the store, where I loaded up on healthy eats.  I'm determined to get back on track with my eating. Jon's getting ready to watch the Chiefs game, and I'm going to catch up on some blogs and prepare something new and exciting that this lady and I have up our sleeves! 


I leave you with a pic from yesterday.  Jon and I ran the Jared Coones Memorial Pumpkin Run.  My mom, stepdad and sisters all participated too.  It was freezing!  35 degrees at the start.  brrrrrrrrrrrr.  I finished in 34 min, 36 sec.  No world record, but I'm happy with that.  Especially considering I haven't ran for weeks, and I didn't walk at all!  Jon came in at 27 min, 15 sec.  He hurt his knee though.  I'm hoping it heals itself and doesn't give him many problems.  

2 comments:

  1. Love this family affair activity!
    Hope Jon is doing well now, ouch!
    Enjoy your weekend Jen~
    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! We also went to the grocery and stocked up on healthy foods. I really got off track with my eating for about a week...but all is good now. :)

    I can barely make myself walk for 20 minutes much less run for 30!! So, really great job with that...and in the freezing cold? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete