Monday, January 2, 2012

A few fun finds...

The first fun finds of 2012!  So excited to be back with this feature.  I look forward to it every week, and I know you do too.  So, without further ado....
Love this dainty ring...
Tiny Bow Ring by muyinmolly on Etsy
This scarf looks so cozy, and I'm sort of in love with the styling with the burnout tee...
Camel Scarf by aykelila on Etsy
And how could the first few finds of the year not include a calendar?  This one is pretty sweet!
Petite Nautical 2012 Calendar by AfricanGrey on Etsy
Hope your year is off to a fab start!  I'm back to work today.  I could do all sorts of complaining about that, but I wont.


Do you have a fun calendar, or do you just use your phone or computer? 


*****************************************************************************************************************************

I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!

10 comments:

  1. i love that bow tie ring! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these items! I actually have calendars everywhere, it's crazy. It's on my desktop, I use my phone, I have two calendars on my work desk, I can never remember what the date is! lol!

    Marilyn (visiting from EBT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great finds! I have to have a big calender in my kitchen to write everything on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that scarf - great finds!

    Brandi - Keeping It Indie
    via Blogging Buddies Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all really great finds. I like that ring! So cute. =)
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your finds! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that ring! And that calendar, too. Speaking of, I need to finish making mine so I can start using it....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying not to complain about work either!! I love that ring :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome picks! I've had a bow ring in my Etsy heart list for a loooong time now... one day I'll actually buy one. And I LOVE African Grey's work... I've bought greeting cards and Valentine cards from her, and everyone's loved them!

    No fun calendar here... well, we do have one in the kitchen of British Columbian scenery, but we don't use it much. I just use the calendar on my computer, synced to my iPod.

    ReplyDelete