Friday, January 20, 2012

Random

        Source: blog.publicbikes.com via jennifer on Pinterest


I like to think of marshmallows as hot cocoa insulation.

We finally took down our Christmas decorations last weekend.  I was starting to feel pretty awkward about it.

{This ones weird....reallly weird!}  What happens to people's limbs when they have to be amputated?  I mean, what do they do with them?  Can people have them cremated so that they can then later be buried with them?  {Told you, that was totally weird.....and please, no one actually answer this question....I don't think I really want to know.}

Houses are weird.  At the risk of sounding like George Carlin, they really are just big boxes that we keep our stuff in.

*********

It's Friday!  This week actually went pretty fast.  Maybe cause I took today off work...hooray!  Yay for days off.  One of my goals this year is to take more time for myself, so I decided to go for it.  There's something extra relaxing about being home when everyone else is working.  hehe.

On a down note, I weighed in this morning and for the second week in a row, the scale has not budged!  What gives?  I'm not giving up though.  I already ran this morning, and it feels great to have my workout in for the day.   I think I'm going to try to get my lazy butt out of bed in the morning this week.  Maybe that will get my metabolism rolling again.  Plus, I'll be able to accomplish so much more in my evenings.  Workouts do seem to suck up the entire evening.

Anyway, happy Friday!

What do you guys have going on this weekend?  We're just hanging out and then hosting small group on Sunday. 


3 comments:

  1. I always work out in the mornings, then you're done and don't have to think about it anymore... Plus, I'm always able to make more excuses at night.

    www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I haven't had time to look at your blog in like a month, and I'll have you know I missed your great bicycle photos. Also, that amputation question...GOOD question. My Mom was an ER nurse so she probable knows but I, too, don't know if I want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have that same house thought a good bit! Usually it is in the Summer when I step out onto my street at Twilight and see all the shadows moving around in their boxes. I also think how weird cars are - like little boxes on wheels.

    ReplyDelete