Thursday, January 19, 2012

Glimpses....


 "Uncle" Jon....he's gonna be such a good dad someday.


 His and Hers feast.  Five guys for him, Noodles and Co. for her.


 Blanket and Basketball.  Rock Chalk!


Chloe and Boo Boo workin' it out.  
{And yes, I know I still need to properly introduce you all to Boo Boo!}

******************************************************************

What was the best little something that happened to you this week?

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a good week. Well, maybe not for the cats! My best thing so far was buying new crochet hooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it looks like a good week. I hope that the cats are working it out. Nothing too eventful here this week...That's a good thing sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Five Guys!! My first trimester, that is all I craved...uh oh, I kinda want one now too hehe
    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best thing that happened to me this week was this morning when my husband commented on my weight loss and how good I look. You know it's noticeable when a guy notices it, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a very good week. Love the two cats! Talk about some body language!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah for Uncle Jon! And, yeah, he is going to be a great dad!

    ReplyDelete