Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A few fun finds...

Feeling a little tribal today I suppose. 


Smitten by these sweet earrings....
Crimson Pueblo Post Earrings by DittyDrops on Etsy
I love the style of RiverLuna.  These feathers are particularly captivating.... 
Lhasa Feather Painting Archival Print by RiverLuna on Etsy
And, how fun are these?  A little wild and crazy, but certainly unique!  
Aztec Inspired Nails by KawaiiFactory on Etsy
What about you?  Are you into the whole tribal/aztec trend?  

*****************************************************************************************************************************

I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!

6 comments:

  1. Tribal theme work has such great patterns and patterns just make a piece. I love texture and pattern. Thanks for sharing!

    Happy Tuesday - Brandi
    Etsy Blog Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The feathers are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole geometric thing, and I guess Aztec inspired stuff is usually geometric!

    Those earrings are to die for!

    (stopping by from tickle me tuesday)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those earrings! I can't say I'm really into the whole tribal/aztec thing, but something catches my eye every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya know, I never gave this trend a lot of thought until now. But since I like everything you picked, I guess I'm into it!

    ReplyDelete