Sunday, January 24, 2010

housekeeping...

Hey all! 
I'm hoping to do some updates to the blog over time.  My latest update is a "daily reads & inpiring people" section in the right sidebar.  ----------------------->
I've added links to some of my favorite blogs.  {if you think maybe I overlooked you, please let me know!  As you can see there's a lot of them!}
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!  I'm going to go soak up every last minute of it. 


photo from new years eve

5 comments:

  1. awwww! there i am :) you're so sweet!
    xoxo,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when people put their faves out - totally introduces readers to fun, new places to visit. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except for there is no VAN involved These could have been family documentaries. Many marriages & scenes like this will be saved by GPS'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Thanks for adding me to your favorite reads list!

    ReplyDelete