Saturday, January 9, 2010

Now offering Custom Personalized Piggy Banks!

jdavissquared is proud to announce the addition of Custom Personalized Piggy Banks to our shop!



Completely customizable with any name, design or color scheme, they make great baby shower or baby gifts!


I put myself through college working for KC's best personalized gift shop, and it feels so good to be doing this again!  I really have a blast and love every minute of it!


Please go check it out and spread the word! 

We'll be adding more personalized gifts soon, so check back.  I'll keep you posted here!

Thanks guys!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!!! I love making personalized stuff and plan on adding more to my shop this year as well...I just got a new banner for my shop and I am almost ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look awesome, jen! soooooo cute! you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How CUTE!!! those are adorable :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! And good idea too.. never to early to start saving! ;)

    ReplyDelete