Last night I was feeling sort of down on myself. I was having a bit of an identity crisis. Am I living my life the best I can? Doing the things I really want to do? I'm still not quite sure what the answer is, but I'm feeling better this morning. It's probably just that it's Friday...that always helps!
This weekend I would like to accomplish the following:
1. List new items in the shop !
2. Make chili...mmmm
3. Snuggle up and stay warm. {it's bitterly cold here in KC...today's high is 1 degree! Yowzer!}
4. Get in a workout or two.
5. Send an invoice to a special someone .
That's it! Sounds totally doable, right!?
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Stay warm, wherever you are!
i know the feeling...must be the "new year...new leaf" thing?! i made chili last night! it's been a constant around here lately...it's pretty cold {for us}...been in the 20's...brrrrrrr! don't forget to invoice me for the clipboards! i keep thinking about it and forgetting to e-mail you! xoxo,
ReplyDeletea
As long as your list has something on it that you are doing for you because you want to do it and really enjoy it.....then it's a great list! I'm blogging about that tomorrow. Be sure to schedule time for you! :)
ReplyDelete