Friday, January 15, 2010

Ice lanterns and Friday to-do's:

I think these ice lanterns from Design Sponge are just lovely.  Our snow is melting away more and more everyday, but if {or when} it returns, I'd like to try to make one.

from here .


This weekends to-do's are short as I'm just not feeling all that much pressure this week:

1) Clean my car.  This is so I can continue on week 2 of carpool with my work friend who lives so close. Week 1 was a smashing success and next week it's my turn!
2) Work on a project that has been looming for what seems like forever!

Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty! No ice here to make a lantern.. so I will have to wait until next year, unless a freak storm comes. Happy weeekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3: invoice amanda ;)
    xoxo,
    a

    ReplyDelete