Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm a Mac.


I am so excited folks!

Remember that broken ethernet port on my mac that I've mentioned before?  {here and here}  You know, the one that made me forsake my sweet mac for my Dad's pc just so I could get internet access?  {Thanks again Dad! I'm sorry we kidnapped your extra laptop for so long!  we really, really appreciate your generosity!} well,  i fixed it, I Fixed It, I FIXED IT!!!!  Thanks to some helpful shopping by the wonderful husband, I had a new port waiting for me when I got home.  A screw, some gentle nudging and a whole lot of dust later, this is what I saw....



Eureka!!  I have to say that while partaking in my wonderful father's generous loan over the last few months {ahem, way too long!} I did learn not to hate pc's quite as much.  That being said, I am so happy to have my mac back!  I've missed you little buddy!  Everything is prettier on your screen!  :)  I'm definitely still a mac!

8 comments:

  1. Yay!! Very sweet of your dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing! {& so is that wonderful papa of yours!}
    xoxo,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am shopping computers right now...not quite ready to buy, but shopping around. So many people love their Macs, but I have a hard time justifying the cost for how I use it. Tell me why you love it so much. My son is bringing his over Sunday for me to play around with to see what I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! so, so very sweet of your dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! I love my mac too!..couldn't function without it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Dad is amazing! You have it back! I can't live without my mac. I love it!

    Hugs*
    Lolo :-)

    ReplyDelete