Thursday, March 24, 2011

3 things to Make this Weekend: A DIY Tutorial List

I don't know about you all, but this is about the time of the week that I start thinking about what to do this weekend.

I have an ever growing pin board of things to make, and I thought I'd start sharing some of them here with you, because I know alot of you like making stuff too.  I'm constantly amazed at the incredible DIY tutorials from around the web, and all the pretty things one could spend their time creating. 

1. DIY Paperclips by Chelsea from Lovely Indeed {found via The Sweetest Occasion}

Wouldn't these be an adorable add on to greeting cards?  I'd love to sit down with my calendar and make up a bunch for upcoming events!

 2. Mini Cupcake Stand DIY Tutorial by Modern Moments {found via Papernstitch}

I mean, seriously, who can resist a mini cupcake stand.  For reals.

 3. Make Up Magnet Board by LauraThoughts

I LOVE this idea!  Sort of reminds me of my necklace holder.  I could totally see the two next to eachother, and that would free up a drawer in my bathroom vanity!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Have you found any great tutorials lately?  What's next on your to-make list?

1 comment:

  1. Love these DIY tutorials! Great post...now I just need some time to get going :) Your newest follower from Blogging Buddies.
    www.customizedliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete