I'm super excited to announce this next giveaway!
I've been following Julie's blog, Elliven for a few months, and have absolutely fallen in love with her designs! Julie has a fantastic eye for color and making things fun and girlie without crossing over into that obnoxious place. {you know what I'm talking about.} Not to mention she's a total sweetie!
I've showcased my favorite designs in the collage above. That green hounds tooth sequin clutch makes my heart go pitter-patter!
I highly, highly recommend you hop over and check out her shop.
The best part:
Julie is offering one small zipper pouch to one luck jdavissquared reader!
If chosen as the winner, you'll get to pick any item from this section of her shop.
aaaand, right now Julie has a fantastic promotion going. She's fast approaching 100 sales, and to celebrate she's offering 20% off with coupon code: ONEHUNDRED
****************************************************************
This giveaway is now closed! See this post to find out who the winner was!

No comments:
Post a Comment