Thursday, March 31, 2011

I need your help...

                                                     Source: None via jennifer on Pinterest


Good morning, friends!  I'm hoping you might be able to help me with something.  My little sister is turning Sweet 16 in just a few short weeks, and I've been racking my brain trying to figure out something special to give her for her birthday.  Do you have any ideas?  I know many of you are Etsy sellers and/or diy-ers, so I thought you might have something brilliant up your sleeves. 

A little about her:
She's girlie, and beautiful, loves sparkles and shine.
She's a little fashionista for sure. 
She's also a fabulous athlete and is playing Varsity Soccer as a Sophomore.
She loves dinosaurs, and knows how to be a goofball and have fun.
She's incredibly smart, and responsible.
She's grown up way too fast.

I want to get her something that will be a keepsake, but useful too.  I keep thinking some kind of jewelry, but I'm not dead set on that.  I think I just picture her going off to college in a couple of years, and feel like I want her to have a little piece of me close to her. 

Any ideas?  I'd love help with general ideas, or if you have links to specific things you think would be a good fit, that's great too!  

Thanks so much, in advance for your help!  

1 comment:

  1. Love all of the items that others posted below! I am in love with this right now:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/62004715/3-d-glass-locket-you-asked-for-it-i-got
    I have a cross necklace from this seller, and love the idea of this locket.
    Can't wait to see you sunday!!

    ReplyDelete