Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Crazy for kitties...

I don't know if you all remember, but a few weeks back, my bestie and her adorable family came to visit.

Well, the moment they walked through the door, Ava was looking for some kitty love!  That girl LOVES the kitties.  {She's after Auntie Jen's heart!  I did my fair share of kitty chasing when I was little.  I just wanted to hold them sooooo baaaad!}  They all, of course scattered on the commotion of the arrival, but eventually, Miles made his way down to see what was going on.  I was amazed that he actually wanted to play with Ava!  Not that she's not fun to play with, just that he's never really been around kids, so I wasn't sure he'd be comfortable.  I should have known, my Miles is the biggest sweetheart of them all!  He wasn't, however as fond of Ava's little brother.  Something about a bobbling toddler that freaks cats out beyond belief!

 
So, now for a collective "Awwwwwwww".

So glad Ava got her kitty lovin and I'm such a proud mama of my Miles.  What a good boy!

And seriously, could that girl be any cuter!?  I seriously want her outfit.  Do they make that in my size?

No comments:

Post a Comment