Friday, March 11, 2011

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....

                    Source: tumblr.com via jennifer on Pinterest


If you have your daily astrology posted to Facebook every day, please remove it.  I don't want to look at my own every day, let alone someone else's.

I wish people would learn the difference between Reply and Reply All.

It completely freaks me out that 1990 was 21 years ago.  I mean, how did that happen!?  That means kids born in 1990 can drink...legally!  Holy smokes, I'm old.

I seem to know so many people who have the same birthdays.  I wonder if I know someone who has a birthday for every day of the year?

If the sink in the break room is going to get clogged despite the sign reading:  "this sink does not have a garbage disposal.  please do not put food down this sink.", why don't they just put in a garbage disposal?  They're not that expensive.

I find the whole concept of time strange.  I mean, right now it's the middle of the night somewhere.  Somewhere it's dinner time, somewhere there's a kid being put to bed.  I guess Jimmy Buffet was right, it really is 5:00 somewhere!

*****************************************************************************************************************************

This morning I'm thinking of all those affected by the earthquake and tsunamis.  So very sad.

This week has been a long one, which is weird since I had Monday off.  I've been painting piggy banks, and sold my first boy Easter basket of the season!  Yay!  I love it.  Yesterday, the battery in my car died...didn't love that.  All I can say is good thing my dad is retired and lives close so he could come to my rescue!

It is supposed to be beautiful today!  High of 67...sixty-seven!!  Wish I was outside to enjoy it!
The weekend is looking quite lovely as well. Only in the 50's, but I'll take it!

My only plans are to do some running and painting tomorrow, and get to church and small group on Sunday.

What's going on this weekend for you?  And...what time zone do you live in?

No comments:

Post a Comment